Ski Tracks 1.5.0 (Coming soon)
Ski Tracks has a number of bug fixes and improvements. All users of Ski Track on Android should update as soon as possible.
- Improved Synchronisation to our Cloud solution.
- New User Interface with sliding menu.
- Fully supports the new file features in Android 12 and 13.
Latest Bike Tracks Features
Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
New Bike Tracks Features
– Gravel activity setting.
– Temperature setting.
– Bike selection and total millage.
– Advanced Altimeter and Physics engine.
– Offline Maps.
– Open Cycle and Open Street maps
– Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
– Overlay Routes on Maps
– Climb Categories.
– Offline History – not internet required to view your previous rides.
– Photo import and attachment.
– Integrates into Health App.
– Easy to read statistics.
– Season totals.
– Live Dashboard.
– Battery monitor.
– Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
– GPX Import / Export Improvements
Android Bike Tracks
We are actively planing to create Bike Tracks for Android. This will be our first fully “Powered by SportsKit” mobile application. We will post more information when we have more news.
SportsKit is a new technology developed by Core Coders to allow advanced sports algorithms to be developed efficiently. In addition SportsKit also provides services such as persistent storage, sensor management and built in processing units.
It also includes a sports physics engine that depending on the activity will fuse multiple sensors to provide the highest accuracy possible.
Our beta version of this product has already been deployed in our Wear 3 demo watch app and will soon be integrated into our Watch OS app.
One of the big challenges of developing on small devices is that developers are writing and testing software on hardware and software environments.
SportsKit is different and has been specifically designed to run on Watches and Mobile Devices.
Although it will also form part our advanced sports webkit and editing system.
This technology will totally change the accuracy and performance of our products so look out for the “Powered by SportsKit”
Powered by SportsKit