Ski Tracks 1.5.0 (Coming soon)
Ski Tracks has a number of bug fixes and improvements. All users of Ski Track on Android should update as soon as possible.
- Improved Synchronisation to our Cloud solution.
- New User Interface with sliding menu.
- Fully supports the new file features in Android 12 and 13.
Latest Bike Tracks Features
Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
New Bike Tracks Features
– Gravel activity setting.
– Temperature setting.
– Bike selection and total millage.
– Advanced Altimeter and Physics engine.
– Offline Maps.
– Open Cycle and Open Street maps
– Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
– Overlay Routes on Maps
– Climb Categories.
– Offline History – not internet required to view your previous rides.
– Photo import and attachment.
– Integrates into Health App.
– Easy to read statistics.
– Season totals.
– Live Dashboard.
– Battery monitor.
– Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
– GPX Import / Export Improvements
Android Bike Tracks
We are actively planing to create Bike Tracks for Android. This will be our first fully “Powered by SportsKit” mobile application. We will post more information when we have more news.
SportsKit is a new technology developed by Core Coders to allow advanced sports algorithms to be developed efficiently. In addition SportsKit also provides services such as persistent storage, sensor management and built in processing units.
It also includes a sports physics engine that depending on the activity will fuse multiple sensors to provide the highest accuracy possible.
Our beta version of this product has already been deployed in our Wear 3 demo watch app and will soon be integrated into our Watch OS app.
One of the big challenges of developing on small devices is that developers are writing and testing software on hardware and software environments.
SportsKit is different and has been specifically designed to run on Watches and Mobile Devices.
Although it will also form part our advanced sports webkit and editing system.
This technology will totally change the accuracy and performance of our products so look out for the “Powered by SportsKit”
Powered by SportsKit
The Ski Tracks app for Wear 2 & 3 watches will be fully released soon
The Ski Tracks App for Wear 2 and Wear 3 is a free to download stand-alone watch app.
Sync you data at the end of the day with the Ski Tracks mobile application.
- 4 Modes Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country and SnowShoe.
- Skiing Duration, Maximum Speed, Vertical and Distance.
- Altimeter, Max, Min
- 2600+ Ski Resort Names, Locations, Base and Top Elevations.
- Terrain Map with Live Track, Ski Resort Locations.
- Complete Skiing history stored on Watch.
- Low battery consumption.
Powered by SportsKit
System Status: OK
Behind every great application now sits an increasingly complex set of server technologies and at Core Coders we are no different. Last season we moved to a new platform and service provider. This year we are increasing our server capabilities to add new features to our applications.
If you experience any issues with Sessions, Login or Backup or Restore please ensure you are now running the latest version of our apps.
Our current servers offer the following to all our customers.
- Secure & Free unlimited storage of activity data and attached photographs.
Next season we will rolling out our new services including
- Groups & Leaderboards
- Locate Your Friends
Update Ski Tracks and Bike Tracks
To access our new services you must be running the latest version of our applications.
The latest versions of our apps can be downloaded from here.
Ski Tracks Android v1.4.7
Ski Tracks iOS 2.7.1
Ski Tracks Lite iOS 2.7.1
Bike Tracks iOS 1.5.7
We are pleased to announce V2 of Ski Tracks, with its award winning battery life and exciting features that has improved the experience for millions of Skiers.
Ski Tracks now fully supports all Apple Health ski features and the new Apple Watch Series 5. You really can leave you phone at home or in the lodge.
With incredible battery life the Ski Tracks Watch App is probably the most advanced Ski App in the world.
Once you finish your skiing all your data is automatically stored in Apple Health so completing your activity rings for the day.
- Live Run Information including Last Run.
- Maximum and Average Ski Speeds.
- Cross Country Ski Mode.
- Snow Shoe Mode.
- Summary with Activity Rings.
For more information in using your Watch with Ski Tracks please checkout our Apple Watch SkiTracks User Guide